The ITIL v3 Service Transition instructor-led classroom training course embodies the many skills, tasks, functions, plans and expectations that affect successful migration of new or changed services into the operating environment, such as change management, quality assurance, risk management, and program and project planning.
The training is delivered in a practical, hands-on learning environment and using a case study-based approach. It is used to train and prepare attendees for the certification exam at the end of the course. At the end of the course there is a ninety-minute (90) scenario-based certification examination. Passing this examination leads to the certificate in Service Transition (ST).
During this course attendees learn how to:
- Develop plans, and track and confirm service deliverables
- Mange adaptation of new or changed services and the influence on the organization’s use of services;
- Manage and assess risk
- Manage organizational change.
CLASSROOM INSTRUCTOR-LED COURSE
Registration Fee: $1,895 Duration: 3 Days
The per-student registration fee for this classroom session includes:
- 3 days of instructor-led training and exercises
- Course manual
- Exam preparation: in-class mock exams
- Certification exam: 90 minute, multi-part, scenario-based, multiple choice questions
Complete this Booking Form and enter your specific dates for on-site training – minimum of 8 participants. Once the form is received the Training Registrar will contact you to complete the process.
ONLINE SELF-PACED COURSE
Complete this Booking Form to register for the online self-paced training and return it to us. The Training Registrar will contact you to complete the process.
|License Term||Fee||License Term||Fee||License Term||Fee||Exam Fee|
|30 Days||$635.00||60 Days||$735.00||90 Days||$835.00||$375.00|
- 3 ITIL@ Points
- 19 PDU Credits
- 3 College Credits
- Service Transition principles, purpose, and objectives
- Processes, activities, and functions performed during the Service Transition phase of the lifecycle.
- How all processes within v3 Service Transition interact with other v3 Lifecycle processes
- How to manage and control various Service Transition activities
- Roles and responsibilities within Service Transition and the activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- How to measure Service Transition
- Technology and implementation considerations surrounding Service Transition
- How to assess and manage challenges, critical success factors and risks associated with Service Transition
The ITIL v3 Foundation Certification in IT Service Management – obtained through ITIL v3 Foundation course or Foundation Bridge Course.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- CIOs, CTOs, managers, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers and ITSM trainers involved in the ongoing management, coordination and integration of strategic activities within the Service Lifecycle
- Professionals responsible for managing, implementing, or consulting on ITIL processes
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert™ in IT Service Management