The ITIL V3 Service Design instructor-lead training course is designed to differentiate the development side of IT from the operational side. The ITIL v3 Service Design approach creates synergies between these aspects of IT service provision. The course provides guidance in the planning, implementation and optimization of IT service design. It also covers how processes, plans, policies, standards, and techniques are used to bring about results through service design.
The training is delivered in a practical, hands-on learning environment and using a case study-based approach. It is used to train and prepare attendees for the certification exam at the end of the course. At the end of the course there is a ninety-minute (90) scenario-based certification examination. Passing this examination leads to the certificate in Service Design (SD).
CLASSROOM INSTRUCTOR-LED COURSE
Registration Fee: $1,895 Duration: 3 Days
The per-student registration fee for this classroom session includes:
- 3 days of instructor-led training and exercises
- Course manual
- Exam preparation: in-class mock exams
- Certification exam: 90 minute, multi-part, scenario-based, multiple choice questions
Complete this Booking Form and enter your specific dates for on-site training – minimum of 8 participants. Once the form is received the Training Registrar will contact you to complete the process.
ONLINE SELF-PACED COURSE
Complete this Booking Form to register for the online self-paced training and return it to us. The Training Registrar will contact you to complete the process.
|License Term||Fee||License Term||Fee||License Term||Fee||Exam Fee|
|30 Days||$635.00||60 Days||$735.00||90 Days||$835.00||$375.00|
- 3 ITIL@ Points
- 19 PDU Credits
- 3 College Credits
The ITIL v3 Foundation Certification in IT Service Management – obtained through ITIL v3 Foundation course or Foundation Bridge Course.
- Service Design principles and management of Service Design processes
- Interaction of Service Design processes with other Service Lifecycle processes
- The sub-processes, activities, methods, and functions used in each of the Service Design processes
- How to measure Service Design performance
- Activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- Technology and implementation requirements in support of Service Design
- Management and control of all Service Design activities
- Management and application of Service Design concepts, inputs, outputs and activities
- Control and coordination of Service Design technology related activities
- Justification and control of the organizational and technological issues on Service Design
- Analysis, justification and selection of the implementation approaches, challenges, critical success factors and risks
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- CIOs, CTOs, managers, IT consultants, IT audit managers, IT security managers and ITSM trainers involved in the ongoing management, coordination and integration of strategizing activities within the Service Lifecycle.
- Professionals responsible for managing, implementing, or consulting on ITIL processes
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert™ in IT Service Management