The ITIL v3 Continual Service Improvement instructor-led training course is based on the Continual Service Improvement (CSI) publication within the ITIL core library and focuses on the CSI process and its key principles, concepts and methods. This three day course covers strategies, concepts and methods for planning, implementing and optimizing a metrics-driven CSI program. Attendees will learn concepts, processes, policies, and methods associated with the Continual Service Improvement phase of the Service Lifecycle. They will also learn how to manage and control the activities and methods within the CSI discipline.
The training is delivered in a practical, hands-on learning environment and using a case study-based approach. It is used to train and prepare attendees for the certification exam at the end of the course. At the end of the course there is a ninety-minute (90) scenario-based certification examination. Passing this examination leads to the certificate in Continual Service Improvement (CSI).
CLASSROOM INSTRUCTOR-LED COURSE
Registration Fee: $1,895 Duration: 3 Days
The per-student registration fee for this classroom session includes:
- 3 days of instructor-led training and exercises
- Course manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Exam preparation: in-class mock exams
- Certification exam: 90 minute, eight (8) part, scenario-based, multiple choice questions
2011 Scheduled Dates:
Complete this Booking Form and enter your specific dates for on-site training – minimum of 8 participants. Once the form is received the Training Registrar will contact you to complete the process.
Courses held at KEDARit office: 401 E. Corporate Dr., Suite 100, Lewisville, TX 75057
ONLINE SELF-PACED COURSE
Complete this Booking Form to register for the online self-paced training and return it to us. The Training Registrar will contact you to complete the process.
|License Term||Fee||License Term||Fee||License Term||Fee||Exam Fee|
|30 Days||$635.00||60 Days||$735.00||90 Days||$835.00||$375.00|
- 3 ITIL@ Points
- 19 PDU Credits
- 3 College Credits
Participants will learn:
- Service Management as a practice and CSI principles, purpose, and objective
- How all CSI processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
- The sub-processes, activities, methods, and functions used in each of the CSI processes
- Roles and responsibilities within CSI and the activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- How to measure CSI performance
- Technology and implementation requirements in support of CSI
- The challenges, critical success factors, and risks related with CSI
The ITIL v3 Foundation Certification in IT Service Management – obtained through ITIL v3 Foundation course or the ITIL Foundation V3 Bridge Course.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- IT and Business Professionals interested in Continuous Service Improvement
- Professionals requiring a detailed understanding of the CSI phase of the ITIL Lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization
- IT professionals working within or about to enter a Continual Service Improvement environment and requiring a detailed understanding of the processes, functions and activities involved
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert™ in IT Service Management or the ITIL Master Designation