Event date: May 1, 2013
Location: UNT in the Business Leadership Building Room 314; 6:30 – 8:30 pm
Charles Williams will be part of the expert panel reviewing the following project presentations:
UNT ITSM Projects
- Mr. Sharma, “ITIL Implementation Planning: Case Studies”
- Mrs. Burns, “Does Utilization of ITIL Actually Improve Project Management Success Rates?”
- Ms. Harms, “ITIL & Organizational Culture: Getting Past the Roadblocks and Embracing Change”.
- Ms. Stepheny, “Can ITIL Actually Improve IT Project Management Success Rates?”
- Mr. Adams, “Organizational & Culture Change Issues Associated with ITIL Implementation”
- Mr. Mohammedreza, “ITIL Implementation Challenges: Case Studies of Failures.”
- Mr. Haider, “ITIL Crash Course: ITIL for Dummies”
We wish the students the best of luck!