ITIL V3 Foundation Course: Feedback Form
Submitted by: ,
On: Oct 21, 2011 @ 12:59 PM
- The session met or exceeded my needs and expectations.: Strongly Agree
- I will use the information shared during the session in my job.: Strongly Agree
- I will recommend future sessions to others.: Strongly Agree
- Comments: Training Materials were very well organized.
- Session objectives were met or exceeded.: Strongly Agree
- Presented information was comprehensive and had the required level of detail.: Strongly Agree
- Session content was relevant.: Strongly Agree
- Comments: I am looking forward to using the training in my work — hoping to better communicate with our users.
- Comments on the instructor?: Hayden Innis is a great trainer!! Lots of interesting stories to support the concepts. This really helps me in understanding the concepts.
- Comments: I’m glad I now have the “big” picture — the perspective of how what I do can affect the agency in a good way.
- Name: Terri Miyamoto
- Company: San Bernardino Associated Governments
- Job Title: Hurman Resources & Information Services Administrator
- Phone Number: 909-884-8276
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- May we use your feedback in our advertising for this course?: Yes