Create S.M.A.R.T. and Effective IT Services
Date: Thursday, Jan. 25, 2018
Duration: 1-day Time: 9:00 AM — 5:00 PM (CST)
Location: Georgetown Office Community, 17766 Preston Road, Dallas, TX 75252
25% “Early Bird” discount applies through Friday, Jan. 5th, 2018
The Service Design Workshop delivers attendees a prescriptive approach, guidance, software tools, and training to create Strategic, Measurable, Actionable, Relevant and Transparent (S.M.A.R.T) IT services for your IT Service Portfolio and Service Catalog.
Attending this workshop, will accelerate your creation of IT services and enable you to easily describe the value to both the IT organization and business unit customers.
BEFORE THE WORKSHOP
AFTER THE WORKSHOP
Using automated tools you will create a comprehensive gain the knowledge to create a full taxonomy of IT Services, and how analyze and manage these entities. At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Answer questions about the difference between a Service Portfolio and a Service Catalog,
- Identify what you need to start a to start your IT Service creation and design initiative,
- Define the business and technical services, and
- Define the value and benefits of the IT Services to your business unit customers.
In addition to provided course materials, each attendee will take away a detailed report of the structured Service Portfolio they built during the workshop, and a complementary 90-day License to use our Service Utilization Manager cloud-based IT Service design tool.
- Price — $800.00
- Price with “Early Bird” Discount — $600.00
♦♦♦ Lunch provided.
To sign-up for the workshop download and complete the “Booking Form” by clicking Sign Up Now.