KEDARit is proud to offer several exciting employment opportunities. Below is a listing of our current openings.
If interested please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Position: Client Development Manager Location: Dallas/Fort Worth
We are seeking an experienced Client Development Manager who posses a “Winning Spirit” and has a true passion for Technology. This person will also have experience calling on C-Level Executives with the intent of selling IT Management Solutions, Software, or BPM . They will utilize their knowledge of industry, technology, processes, and consultative sales skills to assess and educate customers on the value of our client’s business offerings and associated implementation expertise. Demonstrate ability to advance sales campaigns in a needs-based and highly participative fashion including consultative dialog, cross-functional engagement (both within the account and our clients company).
Proven experience driving strategic consulting services into new accounts while consistently achieving or exceeding quarterly and annual goals by generating and maintaining a qualified pipeline. Independently prospect and conduct new meetings on a weekly basis
Effectively leverage industry and competency resources as well as business units to advance account relationships and sales campaigns.
Cultivate client relationships throughout the sales and delivery process for mutual long term success.
Managing engagements of various sizes, with responsibility for financial performance as well as project delivery
Possess and demonstrate in-depth knowledge of industry solutions to uncover needs and create value based solutions for the clients; proactively maintain expertise of the IT industry and competitive landscape and successfully articulate competitive differentiators which will drive value for the client.
Excellent Communication skills – must have information gathering skills to communicate client business needs to delivery team for further evaluation. Ability to develop business solutions for clients and communicate them through design documents, written proposals and presentations.
Skills and requirements:
- Strong understanding of how to sell IT Management Services, Software Solutions, or Business Process Management
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field preferred from an accredited university.
- 5+ years of technology sales experience, with strong sales/client relationship management/account management experience
- Track record of interacting and building long-term relationships with C-Level clients.
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment.
- Must have excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
IT Financial Management for IT Service Solution, Business Process Management/Mapping Solutions, IT Service Management Assessment & Implementation Svcs, Cloud Computing Training, ISC/IEC 20000 Training, Lean IT, ITIL & Governance Training, Lean Six Sigma Training
Position: PHP Application Developer Location: Dallas/Fort Worth
Seeking to fill PHP Application Developer positions due to rapid growth.
Skills and requirements:
- At least 3-5 years of PHP 5 OOP Development
- At least 3-5 Years SQL
- HTML and CSS skills
- Version Control System Experience (Subversion)
- Problem Solving mindset
- Excellent Debugging and Optimization Skills
We are seeking the following background to join our Application Development Team:
- Excellent analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Experience developing data driven web applications in PHP applicable SQL experience
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design and software development principles
- Understanding of version control techniques (Subversion)
- Up-to-date knowledge of latest trends in web application development
- Experience developing Content Management Systems
Position: Web & Graphic Designer Location: Dallas/Fort Worth
Looking for an “entrepreneurial minded” team player who is willing to work hard and reap the rewards.
At least 1 year of experience desired, but we will work with “the right” recent college grad. Your degree should be in a field related to design, advertising or communications.
Skills and requirements:
We expect you to be:
- Familiar with Web usability principles
- Familiar with jQuery, Wordpress, Wordpress Themes, Wordpress plugins, CodeIgniter or other MVC frameworks
- Familiar with Git or other version control softwares
- Familiar with sftp, ftp, linux shell
- Must be able to write HTML/CSS by hand without using Dreamweaver or Frontpage
- Familiar with Agile dev process
- Must stay up to date with web design industry
- Familiarity with PCs (not a MAC office folks!) Including experience with Microsoft office products like Powerpoint or word
- Be comfortable working on collateral such as presentation design, brochure design, and other traditional marketing mediums.
We expect you to have the:
- Ability to follow directions, written procedures and processes
- Ability to produce meticulous work with sharp attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple assignments (in an often fast paced environment)
- Ability to demonstrate creativity and contribute ideas –VERY IMPORTANT
Interested candidates must email resume, as well as letting us know your favorite websites based on design or favorite web designers.