For small to large IT organizations or IT Department Managers the Budget Planning Bundle is a quick and easy economical solution to launch your initiative to eliminate or reduce the use of complex spreadsheets and improve the accuracy of the IT budgeting process.
Before spending $250,000 or more on an IT Financial Management (ITFM) or Technology Business Management (TBM) solution, the Budget Planning Bundle is a smart and economical way to launch your total cost of ownership (TCO) improvement initiative.
The Budget Planning Bundle delivers best practices, and expert guidance and templates that improve your budget planning processes, while reducing the level of effort. You will use the cloud-based ITFM/TBM software that is provided to consolidate your complex IT financial spreadsheets into a single system. The software has out-of-the-box dashboards, scorecards, and automated cost allocation capabilities that allow you to quickly determine cost optimization opportunities.
Now You Can Quickly and Easily:
- Achieve greater cost transparency – learn more…
- Improve IT and business value alignment – learn more…
- Manage technology and IT service demand and cost – learn more…
- Optimize costs to better meet the demand per IT customer – learn more…
If you are the CIO of a small or large company, or an IT Department Manager that wants to establish the total cost of ownership (TCO) of the technology under your control the Budget Planning Bundle is the right choice for you. It will reduce as much as 50% of the time and effort you spend working with complex spreadsheets to do budget planning, forecasting, and investment analysis.
In 4 easy steps you will be able to:
- Create a Standard Services Model (SSM) of your environment.
- Map technology and expenditures to your customers.
- Use total cost of ownership (TCO) best practices.
- Create financial “what-if” scenarios for investments and operational decisions, that enable you to explain technology costs up to customer value.
The Budget Planning Bundle includes:
Training and Support
- 2-days of ITFM best practice and cloud-based software training,
- 40 hours of ITFM Specialist phone, email, and online guidance and support, and
- a designated ITFM Specialist.
Workbook and Templates
ITFM best practice workbook and templates.
- Processes, workflows and task descriptions.
- Templates to:
- gather data,
- design your SSM,
- improve your ITFM/TBM processes, and
- create business relevant critical success factors (CSFs) and key performance indicators (KPIs).
Cost Optimization Service (COp-S™) budget planning software includes:
- a 1-year renewable license,
- 5 named user seats, and
- storage limit of 100 IT services.
COp-S™ features and functions.
That enable you to:
- consolidate and automate complex spreadsheets,
- create a custom Standard Services Model (SSM) taxonomy,
- automate cost allocations,
- conduct “what-if” cost analysis, and
- deliver TCO management reports.
Dashboards and Scorecards
Many out-of-the-box automated views of your technology and IT service cost.
- cost per customer,
- cost per technology and IT service,
- cost of each SSM item and its sub elements,
- staff cost per technology and IT service, and
- customer usage of technology and IT services.
|Budget Planning Bundle||$1,250 monthly (billed annually)|
How To Order
Each “Budget Planning Bundle” can be customized to meet your requirements and goals.
Click “Save the Date” below to schedule a convenient day and time to customize and order your Budget Planning Bundle.