Our Business Value Alignment Approach
If your IT organization exhibits one or more of the following characteristics… we can help! Do you know the answer, or do you struggle with the following?
- Defined list of most costly IT services
- Cost per activity involved in delivering IT services
- Allocation of IT resource cost based on usage across people, process, and technology
- Implementation and/or validation of “charge back” methods
- Development of innovative and cost effective improvements
We measure success by how well our clients are able to sustain improvements in these areas after we are gone. Our strength lies not in the rhetoric… but in our many years of proven experience and combined knowledge of industry best practice and frameworks.
Business Value Alignment (BVA™)
Our BVA™ approach leverages the ITIL, COBIT, CMMI, ISO and other frameworks to gather and analyze relevant information about your organization, and then to produce the needed deliverables in a format that meets your unique business requirements.
The BVA™ approach and our unique tools cross multiple IT management and process disciplines and silos, leveraging unparalleled flexibility to quickly solve business and technology problems.
Consider the many ways in which we have helped other organizations:
- IT Cost Optimization – Establish the true cost of services
- Business Mapping – Link business objectives to realistic IT service levels and cost
- Assessment – Measure process agility, effectiveness, and maturity
- Process Re-engineering – Design and implement functional area improvements
KEDARit is equipped with the people, expertise, and experience to help you maximize investments in existing tools and implement improvements more quickly.