KEDAR Information Technologies Inc.
KEDARit, is a unique management consulting company with the experience and offerings of Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions that help businesses, government, and public organizations achieve Lean IT transformation in solving their toughest challenges.
We specialize in four distinct Practice Areas:
- IT Strategy for greater financial control and cost optimization,
- IT Service Management (ITSM) for IT process improvement,
- Training and certification in best practice, and
- Business Process Management (BPM) for lean business workflow improvement.
Each Practice Area contains KITS (KEDARit Solutions) that offer a practical, quick, and easy implementation of Lean IT methods. KITS are designed for clients that need to accelerate their achievement of greater control and measurements over costs, projects, and processes.
Clients tell us that, “we deliver their IT organization out of business purgatory!”
Our KITS deliver IT organizations from the suffering and misery associated with incomplete or immature business and IT alignment ("business purgatory"). We accomplish this by applying practical IT Strategy, ITSM, Training, BPM, and other proven methods to achieve Lean IT results that:
- change behavior to achieve higher levels of service,
- provide business relevant measurements that are visual and accurate,
- create a mature service organization fully oriented to customer demands, and
- deliver the critical success factors (CSF's) necessary for continuous process improvement.
In Part Two of this blog I discussed: 1) the cause of defects, 2) statistical analysis techniques, and 3) different statistical analysis tools that are available to you click here to refresh your memory by reviewing Part Two of our blog How do you achieve consistent quality? By having very ...
In Part One of this blog I discussed: 1) how statistical analysis is a way of using statistical methods to analyze and present information about what is going on either directly within a process or how individuals and/or groups are performing relative to some measure, 2) what a defect is? and ...
Today’s C-level executives are challenged to illustrate how their strategies and methods scale to meet business objectives. When addressing Cloud Solutions this challenge becomes even more difficult, where usage and cost comparisons are necessary in order to evaluate the real cost and value to the business when implemented. Challenge: ...